Vets and Vet Nurses
If you are a qualified vet or vet nurse with at least two years’ full time experience in a clinic and would like join one of our SPAW teams, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a Vet or Vet Nurse?
We would love to hear from animal-lovers with marketing, fundraising and business experience and anyone happy to help at events and promotions.
If you are not a vet or vet nurse and would like to be involved with SPAW please contact us on email@example.com.
Community Fundraisers are an integral part of our organisation’s success. Our fundraisers are our representatives who get out in their own communities as ambassadors for SPAW. Whether it is a fundraising event or participating in our community fundraising bucket collection days, becoming a SPAW Fundraising Volunteer is a wonderful way to be part of our organisation and do some good at the same time.
Walkers and Dog Walkers
We also need walkers to deliver pamphlets and newsletters for us. So, if you have to walk your dog or just love walking, why not volunteer some of your time to help us in this way.
Email our Fundraising Manager Louise at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a few hours to spare a month.
Join our fun team and gain great rewards both personal and professional.
Host an Event in your home or community
Help us build a strong community of avid SPAW supporters and hold events in your town or city that will educate people about SPAW, our goals and raise funds for us at the same time. Its easy enough – and we can help.
A wonderful way to give your birthday true meaning. Dr. Alex Elson kindly gifted her birthday gifts to SPAW in 2012 and raised just under $2,000 for our cause.
People love to give to a worthwhile cause – and any amount is worth the effort:
* Host a dinner party in your home and ask your guests to make a donation to SPAW
* Host a birthday party for yourself or your pet and ask for donations in lieu of gifts
* Organise a fundraising auction, gather gifts from local shops and get your friends and family together for a fun evening raising money for SPAW
* Hold a fundraising BBQ at your local supermarket or sports club
* Hold a quiz night in your local pub and get all your friends, family and colleagues along
* Ask your vet clinic or local pet shop to have a collection bucket on their reception desk for SPAW
If you have a great fundraising idea, let us know!
Put up a Poster
Help us raise awareness in the general public.
Advertise one of our SPAW posters at your vet clinic, workplace, college, school or at events.
Below you will find links to posters and brochures for you to print and display.