We post news of our events as they come up. If you or anyone you know would like to help arrange a fundraising event, then please get in touch email@example.com
SPAWs Annual Appeal
Appeals provide much needed funding to ensure we can continue providing free veterinary aid to South Pacific island animals. There are several ways you can help:
During the 2nd week of August each year, we are asking our supporters to really get behind our cause and make a huge difference to the lives of island animals. If you have a few hours to spare on one of our community sites collecting gold coin donations for our cause, then please get in touch.
You can help by:
- Volunteering at one of our street appeal locations
- Hosting an event in your home, community or work place to raise money for SPAW
- Donate items for us to auction and raffle off during that week
- Tell your friends about us and ask them to make a donation to our cause
To help in your local town or city email Louise our Fundraising Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org – she would love to hear from you.
Community Fundraising Volunteers
South Pacific Animal Welfare are calling for volunteers to help us with our community fundraising programme. Community Fundraisers are an integral part of our organisations success. Our fundraisers are our representatives who get out in their own communities as ambassadors for our organisation. Whether it is a fundraising event or participating in our community fundraising bucket collection days – becoming a SPAW Fundraising Volunteer is a wonderful way to be part of our organisation and do some good at the same time.
** We also need walkers to deliver pamphlets and newsletters for us. So, if you have a dog and love walking, why not volunteer some of your time to help us in this way. Email our Fundraising Manager Louise at email@example.com if you have a few hours to spare a month. Join our fun team and gain great rewards both personal and professional.
Host an Event in your town or home for SPAW
Gift your upcoming birthday party to SPAW. In lieue of gifts, ask your guests to donate an amount to SPAW. A wonderful way to give your birthday true meaning. Dr. Alex Elson kindly gifted her birthday gifts to SPAW in 2012 and raised just under $2,000 for our cause. People love to give to a worthwhile cause – and any amount is worth the effort.
* Host a dinner party in your home and ask your guests to make a donation to SPAW
* Host a birthday party for your pet and ask for donations in lieu of gifts
* Organise a fundraising auction, gather gifts from local shops and get your friends and family together for a fun evening raising money for SPAW
* Hold a fundraising BBQ at your local supermarket or sports club.
* Ask your vet clinic or local pet shop to have a collection bucket on their reception desk for SPAW.
* Hold a quiz night in your local pub and get all your friends, family and colleagues along.
Help us build a strong community of avid SPAW supporters and hold events in your town or city that will educate people about SPAW, our goals and raise funds for us at the same time. Its easy enough – and we can help. If you have a great fundraising idea, why not get in touch.